Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Off Track

My friends, I have fallen off track a bit. I haven't done my C25K workout in almost a week, and I missed kickboxing this week! My eating hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been great either. I haven't been drinking enough water for sure!

I'm not saying this to beat myself up, but just to hold myself accountable, and to hopefully spur myself on to get back on track. It's easy to get distracted when life gets crazy, but I still have goals that I need to keep working towards. It is time for me to hop back on track and get to work!

Tomorrow, I am going to get up early, and do my C25K workout first thing. Then, after work, I will have kickboxing. I plan on finishing week 4 of the C25K training this week, so I need to really stick to it to make that happen! 

If you are having an off week (or month/year/etc), please don't be discouraged! Hop back on track with me, and get to work! I have more energy just thinking about it!

Have a great rest of the week, friends. I will be enjoying a 4 day weekend, and numerous workouts. :-)

~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment