Tuesday, May 8, 2012

When It Hurts... Keep Pushing Through

It was only a matter of time until this happened. I went from not working out at all, to doing two kickboxing workouts a week, to alternating kickboxing and running for a total of 5-6 days a week. Of course it was going to catch up to me. Of course my body was going to start rebelling.

Last night, my workout was T O U G H. It hurt. I wanted to cry. I thought I was going to lose my lunch. I cramped up. There were parts of the workout that my body just could not physically do. When my body said "no more", I slammed my fist against the mat in frustration. BUT. I finished. I got through it. I pushed through the pain, and I made it happen. Today, I am stronger because of it. Tomorrow, I will be even stronger as I keep pushing through the pain.



















These are the moments that make or break people. These are the moments when many would stop and say "it's too hard, I can't do it." I'm not going to do that. I am going to keep pushing through. I will grow stronger with every day. I will continue to push through the pain, and jump over any hurdle that I face. I will not give up.
Why? Because I know that if I give up, the only person I am hurting is myself.

I am worth so much more than that. You are too. Push through it.


~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment