Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Workout Schedule

In order to hold myself accountable to my goals, I have been sharing them with friends, family, and co-workers so that they can ask me whenever they want how I am doing! It is much nicer to answer that question when I have been sticking to my plan! So, on that note, below is what my current workout schedule looks like. Basically, I am combing my kickboxing classes with the C25K schedule. C25K is supposed to be just 3 days a week, but I am adding in a 4th day every other week, because I I have 7 weeks to complete the 9 week plan before my race.

Monday: 30 min C25K, 1 hour kickboxing
Tuesday: 30 min C25K
Wednesday: 1 hour kickboxing
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 30 min C25K
Saturday: 30 min C25K (every other week)
Sunday: Rest

I may change the days of the week, just depending on how I feel, but that is the basic idea. 4-5 workouts per week, 2-3 rest days to allow my body to recover. So far this week, I have totally kept on track! Yay me!

And now, for the first of what I am sure will be many before & after pics... Only a face shot right now... I'm not quite ready to show the full body shots *cringe*. These pics were taken about 6 months apart... the one on the right in fall of last year, and the one on the left, last month. I know it is a different angle, but I know I can certainly see the difference in the chubbiness of my face!


More updates soon!
~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment