Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And The Winner Is.....

... Kristen from Yeh For Family!!

Kristen said...

I like the silver three strand necklace.

Congratulations Kristen. I will be emailing you to get your information so I can mail out your new necklace!



I used Random.org to draw the winner.

Thank you so much to everyone for entering! As a special thank you, if any of you would like to purchase the item you liked (or anything else), I am offering a 15% discount through the remainder of this week, if you reference this blog post. Just go to my Etsy site, here, commit to buy whatever it is you would like, and then send me a private message referencing my blog. Then, just wait to pay until you hear back from me! I will need to send you and updated invoice with the new amount before you pay.

If what you like is no longer available (like the three strand necklace), I will be posting new things every week. Now that know that was one of my more popular pieces, I will start on making some similar necklaces this week!

Thanks again, see you soon!

~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment