Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Big Changes

Friends, I move to Spokane, Washington in 2 days.

Thursday, June 21st will be my last day at my current job and my last day in Yreka. After that, I will move on to a new chapter in my life. New career, new apartment, new state... new friends too, but of course I will be constantly in touch with all my friends elsewhere as well. I am so very excited for this change in my life, and I can't wait to get started. This came at the perfect time for me, at a time when I am ready for a change and ready to take the next step forward.
I'll be offline for awhile as I get settled in my new home and at my new job. After that, I am looking forward to blogging about my new adventures in Washington!

~Amber







1 comment:

  1. Don't forget new church and church family. I am so excited for you Amber. Yes I am sad a bit because of course as your mom/friend I would prefer you to live closer. But this is an excellent opportunity and I know you are going to do and be great! I look forward to helping you move, visiting and skyping in between and of course reading about your adventures here.

    ReplyDelete