Saturday, August 7, 2010

M.I.A.

So, I'm working again... Yay! It is really nice to have a job again after a year of unemployment. I started my job 2 weeks ago, and I am currently in training for a total of 9 weeks. That is a crazy long time for training! But, there is a lot of information to learn before I start working with clients.

Anyways, that's where I have been for the last few weeks. I have been acclimating to the life of a employed person again.... not staying up to late, getting up early, having to be somewhere at a set time, etc. I have gotten used to crafting/blogging/web surfing whenever I want,  so having a schedule is a big change! I am trying to develop a weekly schedule for myself so that I make time for my blog and my Etsy shop. I am thinking I may start blogging once or twice a week, on specific days, and updating my Etsy shop at the same time. I am hoping that a set schedule will keep me from going M.I.A. for long periods of time!

This weekend I am busy finishing all my entries for our county fair. I turned in my photography, jewelry, and ceramic entries today, and all my baked goods are due on Tuesday, the day before the fair. Below are some of the pictures that I entered. Let me know what you think!











Goodnight all!

~Amber

5 comments:

  1. The photos are great! Congratulations on your job and good luck with all your entries at the Fair!


    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/08/sunday-spiritual.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are so nice, I love the girl falling in black and white!

    Good idea about having a schedule for blogging and so forth.

    take care

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all of your fair entries, I'm anxiously awaiting Wednesday evening. lol That building is usually the first place we stop. :)

    As for scheduling, that's a fabulous idea, I've started a 'themed' day type schedule, it helps get blogging. Now if only I could manage to get the house under some sort of schedule we'd be golden. lol

    Hope you are enjoying your new job, but still find time to do the things you love & are so creative with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are terrific! I particularly like the first one. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering where you were! The photos look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete