Monday, August 23, 2010

Catch Up...

Why, hello there.

I have been awfully busy lately, and I have really missed blogging, crafting, and also keeping up with all of my favorite blogs! My hubby and I just got home last night after 4 days in Washington for my step-sisters wedding. It was wonderful, and we even got to enjoy Seattle for a little while. Now we are back home, and just trying to get back in the groove of things. I made the wedding cake, and will be posting pics soon... it turned out really nice. :-) Besides the wedding, we had a blast just spending time with family, and of course the very, very long road trip was filled with memories!

While in Seattle on Sunday, I insisted that we stop by The Blue Bottle Art Gallery to see Jessie Olson of CakeSpy. I brought her a cupcake. :-) She was super nice, and I just loved looking around the gallery at all her wonderful stuff! I am so glad that my family was nice enough to let me stop in. I <3 CakeSpy!

I am awfully sleepy today, so I am going to cut this post short, but I do want to give BIG THANK YOU to The Paper Mama for giving me (and her other sponsers) a big shout out today. I love advertising with you! I am looking forward to adding some new items to my Etsy shop this week!

Goodnight all!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment