This is officially my last Monday unemployed. Next Monday will be the first day of my new job. Yay!
In other news, one of my favorite blogs to read, In a Yellow House, is hosting a giveaway right now, featuring an item from my Etsy shop, and another Etsy shop, ShopLeah. Leah has some beautifuk stuff in her shop! Thank you so much to Chelsea of In a Yellow House for hosting this giveaway! I hope you will all head over to her blog and show her some love!
Chelsea also recently passed on some bloggy awards to me and some other bloggers. She had 4 different awards, and said we could take which ever ones we wanted, so I chose these:
I think I am a versatile blogger and a beautiful blogger, so these fit. Plus, I think the buttons are pretty. :-)
The rules of the awards are that I have to share 7-10 interesting facts about myself, and then pass on the awards to some other bloggers. Here goes!
- I have 10 siblings, ranging in age from 9 to 30. Wowza!
- I love to sing, and I just recently worked past my fear of singing in front of people. Now I sing with the worship team at my church.
- I found out a few months ago that I actually really enjoy Star Trek.... I watched the new movie, and then some of the older stuff, and it was really good!! Ummm.... Did I just admit that???
- I have lived in 22 different houses in my lifetime, in 7 different cities. I'm pretty done with moving for a bit.
- If I had cable TV, I would watch The Food Network all.day.long. and never grow tired of it! Especially the cake decorating shows!
- I have been decorating cakes for about 5 years now, and I only have one month of actual formal training. For the most part, I am self taught.
- I have 7 tattoos, and more to come someday... This is one of my favorites. I designed it myself, with 1 Corinthians 13:13 in mind.
- I want to go live with The Pioneer Woman and be her personal assistant. Dream job!!!
- A large percentage of the blogs I read are "mommy blogs" despite the fact that I have no babies, and may not for a very long time... I can't help it, I love seeing pics of adorable babies, and reading about cloth diapers and adventures of growing little people. :-) They make me happy!
- I love my Lord with all my heart, and I am so thankful for His blessings and teaching in my life.
And now to tag some of my favorite bloggers. I hope everyone will check out their blogs and show them all a little love.
Feel free to take either award or both!
Time for bed... I really need to get on a better sleep schedule!