Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Starting off my blog :-)

Hi Friends :-)

Those of you who know me well know that I love to cook and also enjoy crafts and art. After many suggestions and a little nudging from friends and family alike, I have decided to start a blog to share the things I enjoy with the people I love. I am also going to start selling some of my crafts (jewelry, photography, art, etc) on Etsy. I have my own store set up on Etsy, and the link is below. Right now, there is nothing posted though! I am in the process of purchasing a new camera, which I need to take pictures of my products in order to sell them. So, give me about a week, and I will start posting some items to sell. I am hoping to also post some "How-to" blogs on the different crafts I create, and some of the food I make also.

I hope you will join me on this little adventure. I have a number of blogs that I read on a daily basis and really enjoy, and I hope my little blog may be the same thing for you.... eventually... :-)

God Bless,

Amber

Check out my Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HandmadeByAmber

No comments:

Post a Comment